Center for Advanced Manufacturing - Bluegrass Community & Technical College
Georgetown, Kentucky Campus

The new Georgetown campus of the Bluegrass Community and Technical College is part of the Kentucky Community Technical College System that provides advanced training in Industrial and Mechanical Technical Programs along with transferable General Education classes. In addition, the campus provides support spaces including Student Services, a learning resource center, and a student lounge/cafe. Advanced Manufacturing programs offered include Robotics, Industrial Electricity, Industrial Electronics, Industrial Maintenance, Fluid Power, Machine Structure/Mechanical Drives/Pumps & Rigging, Machine Tool & Die, Welding, and Metallurgy.

The approximate size of the building is 77,500 SF with a capacity of 1,200 students. Nearly 40% of the buildings area is dedicated to General Education, with the remaining 60% dedicated to technical training programs. The building incorporates numerous sustainable design elements recognized by the USGBC, such as a sustainable site, water efficiency, energy and atmosphere, materials and resources, and indoor air quality.